of nebraska llc
Our mission is to provide comprehensive neurological care, of the highest possible quality, in a friendly, professional, progressive and efficient office environment.
Neurology Consultants of Nebraska, P.C., was founded in 2005 by Dr. Pamela Santamaria. Our clinic has grown to become one of the premier neurology centers in Omaha. Our team of talented neurologists, dedicated nurses and assistants, and caring and friendly office staff, is well equipped to provide neurological care to you and your loved ones. Each physician in our practice is a well trained, general adult neurologist.
Additionally, each physician has special area(s) of interest or expertise. All of our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. We serve the greater Omaha area and Bellevue, as well as many communities in the surrounding four-state region.
Neurology is a broad field and we handle the whole spectrum of neurological disorders and work to add the latest treatments. Some of the more common conditions we treat include:
- Headache (such as migraine or cluster headache) and pain disorders (such as spinal pain or fibromyalgia)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disorders (such as peripheral neuropathy, myasthenia gravis, and muscle diseases)
- Movement disorders (such as Parkinson's Disease, essential tremor, dystonia, and Tourette's disorder)
- Cerebrovascular disorders (such as stroke and TIA)
- Management of spasticity and cerebral palsy
- Seizure disorders
- Memory disorders (such as Alzheimer's Disease and Lewy Body dementia)
Our clinic is proud to offer coordinated, multidisciplinary care, through our association with The Nebraska Medical Center and The Bellevue Medical Center. We participate in the Nebraska Medical Center OneChart medical record system.